Steps to Upgrade Seo Panel
Before upgrade please take the backup of your current seo panel database and code.
Simply use Softaculous / Installatron / Webuzo / AMPPS to upgrade SEO Panel or Follow the below steps
1. Change the current seo panel directory name or move it to another place, e.g seopanel to seopanel_bak
2. Download and Unzip the new version
3. Upload all the files contained in this folder (retaining the directory structure) to a web accessible directory on
your server or hosting account.
4. Copy the contents of sample config file config/sp-config-sample.php to config/sp-config.php or remove
config/sp-config.php and rename config/sp-config-sample.php to config/sp-config.php
5. Open up config/sp-config.php with a text editor like Notepad or similar editor.
Then modify the following sections with your server and database settings of previous version of seo panel.
# The web path or url to access seo panel through browser.
# DB settings - You can get this info from your web hosting provider.
# The name of the database for seo panel
# DB database username
# DB database password
# DB hostname
6. Save the contents of file config/sp-config.php.
7. Change the permissions on the tmp directory to be writable by all (777 or -rwxrwxrwx within your FTP Client)
8. Using your web browser visit the location you placed Seo Panel with the addition of install/upgrade.php
9. Follow the steps and fill out all the requested information.
a. Remove install directory of seo panel
b. Copy all plugins from "plugins" folder of old seo panel folder to "plugins" folder of new Seo Panel.