Seo Panel Installation: Simple 5 minute installation
1. Download and Unzip the package.
2. Upload all the files contained in this folder (retaining the directory structure) to a web accessible directory on your server or hosting account.
3. Change the permissions on config/sp-config.php to be writable by all (666 or -rw-rw-rw- within your FTP Client)
4. Change the permissions on the tmp directory to be writable by all (777 or -rwxrwxrwx within your FTP Client)
5. Using your web browser visit the location you placed Seo Panel with the addition of install/index.php or pointing directly to install/
6. Follow the steps and fill out all the requested information.
7. Change the permissions on config/sp-config.php to be writable only by yourself (644 or -rw-r--r-- within your FTP Client)
8. Please use following login details to access Admin Interface.
a. Please change password of administrator by visiting Profile link on right top of the seo panel to prevent from security threats.
b. Remove install directory of seo panel
Check Seo Panel Installation Tutorial Videos
Prepared by Pedro Reina - sevillatungsteno.com
How to Install Seo Panel From Your cPanel Using Softaculous